2017 Reading Challenge + Free Printable7:00 PM
I've seen a lot of reading lists on Pinterest, but I've never quite found one that I actually wanted to participate in. So, I decided to create my own!
This year my Goodreads reading goal is 30 books, so I'm hoping to use this reading challenge to fulfill my yearly goal! Of course, I'm a little weary that I might not be able to finish it, but I'm determined to give it a shot!
2017 Reading Challenge
- A book with an ugly cover
- A book from a genre that you wouldn't normally read
- A book that's been on your TBR list forever!
- A book by an indie author
- A book written by a celebrity
- A book you were assigned in high school
- A book by a local author
- A debut novel
- A book about or written by someone with a mental or chronic illness
- A 99¢ e-book from Amazon
- A book that someone recommended to you
- A nonfiction book
- A book that you've been given
- A book with a one word title
- A book written anonymously
- A book before it hits theaters
- A book you haven't read in years
- A book that's a part of a series
- A book with less than 200 pages
- A book with multiple authors
If you want to participate, I'd love to have you! Feel free to download our free printable here, and check off the prompts as you go! And of course, pin the graphic below for easy reference! Oh and if you want to share your progress, you can always add me on Goodreads and on Instagram, just don't forget to use #ICBReadingChallenge2017
What's kind of reading goals have you set for yourself this year? Tell me in the comments!
* This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I'll receive some type of commission. For more information, you can read our full disclosure here. *
Join the Ivy Cirillo Books Newsletter!
Sign up for our latest content, projects, and coupon codes!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.